We are still alive. But going a little crazy. So much has happened this summer. There was Lagoon Day, the Downey fair, finishing our yard, camping at Bear Lake, and of course Jaxon's birthday. I will provide funny updates about our great summer, with a ton of pictures. Now that we are back on our schedule I will be able to blog more often.
For now, Todd is back in school, Jaxon is 3, Audrey is almost sitting up (with the help of the bumbo) and loves her jumper (pictures coming soon). At times I am finding myself pulling my hair out. But only when Jaxon gives Audrey orange juice. I hear the two of them laughing, I look to see what they are laughing at, and Audrey is covered throw-up. More of my hair falls out when, again I hear Audrey laughing and Jaxon telling me that he gave her some licorice and that "mom she really likes it". Again covered in throw-up she looks up at me with a big smile.
stay tuned for more fun times, with the Simpson's

Good to see you back! I wondered if you all were alive! Can't wait to see the pics of the kids! OHHHH how we miss you all! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteHey, great to hear from you, finally! lol
ReplyDeleteI called and left a message on your cell phone after you called me. Sorry we missed each other. Hope things are good, even though hectic. Call us soon.