I love it when you ask your 3 yr old to go potty and he responds " I sure will". Or to get a diaper for Audrey, "I sure will". Being a mom just gets better and better. Well, I should say most days. On the other hand, who ever said that it is no longer the terrible 2's was right. Jaxon has been 3 for a month and our life's have changed. In stead of, I want some milk. It is now, MOM I NEED SOME MILK. I NEED SOME CANDY. I NEED TO CALL SANTA. I NEED IT NOW. Don't get me wrong he his still a sweet little boy. But it is testing my patience. I pray for patience every day and I know that I am being blessed. If you know me I am normally not a patient person.
Todd and I were Shopping at Maceys when Jaxon throws a jar of salsa out of the basket. Need lest to say with glass and salsa every where Jaxon was in time out. And then the poor guy that had to clean it up was a student that Todd had taught. Jaxon loves to drag Audrey around the floor on a blanket. They both just laugh and laugh. Until she was only half on the blanket and got a bad rug burn on the back of her neck. She is one tuff cookie. she was still laughing and having a Blast.
To be continued.........

Can't wait to see you all this next weekend! Love you all! Give the kiddos moochies from Aunt Tara! :)
ReplyDeleteWhere's the pictures you promised!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you coming to town? We should come up there but the month of October is insane.